POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #declare : Re: #declare Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #declare
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 23 Oct 2002 12:45:41
Message: <3db6d235$1@news.povray.org>
"Christopher James Huff" <chr### [at] maccom> wrote in message
news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...

> More likely you had some kind of block where you decided
> you couldn't  learn it.

Probably.

>> Please don't make the SDL just a bastardized C.
>
> That wasn't very C-like.

Well, the old dilemma where I cannot write   #declare a=x^2.5;   anymore.
Common practice (and sense?) conflicted with one of the more obtuse (using
nice words here) features of a few programming languages, so the whole SDL
gets rewritten.

>> Don't make it eclectic.

Isn't there a word that rhymes with this that means "of interest to, or
understandable by, only a small group of people"?